Are you interested in becoming an expert in precision medicine?
Certificate Program Details
On average, students complete the program in 1 year, however students have the flexibility to take courses at their own pace.
Students are required to take 9 credit hours: 4 credits in Foundations in Precision Medicine and 5 credits in Clinical Applications.
The program is offered entirely online to not disrupt students professional lives and other current commitments.
On average, tuition fees costs $3,852 plus additional fees. Contact one of our Financial Aid Coordinators to see finance options.
Make your Career Move
Take your career to the next level by earning a graduate certificate in precision medicine from the University of Florida. For the busy professional, we have customized our online curriculum around the conveniences and flexibility you need for learning.
All online classes will be taught asynchronously by internationally recognized faculty experts in precision medicine at the University of Florida.
You’ll learn the latest in genomic technologies and precision medicine therapies, while positioning yourself to become a leader in the area of precision medicine in your field.
Certificate Minimum Requirements
Certificate Minimum Requirements: For All (Domestic and International) Applicants
- A baccalaureate degree in a science subject from an accredited institution. If your bachelor’s degree is not in a natural science subject, please email Program Director Kristin Wiisanen at email@example.com
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 or higher. To calculate what your upper-division GPA is, please use the Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
Additional Certificate Minimum Requirements: For International Applicants Only
- The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School’s list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a Certificate Program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|