Learn about getting your the M.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, with a concentration in Personalized Medicine.
Master’s Program Details
On average, completion of the program ranges from 2 to 3 years. However, students have flexibility to complete the courses at their own pace while still working.
30 credit hours: 4 in Foundations in Precision Medicine, 8 in Clinical Applications, and 18 in medication therapy management, applied statistics and ethics.
The graduate program is offered entirely online so students do not feel like they need to disrupt their professional life and prior commitments.
On average, tuition for the master’s program costs around $12,750 plus additional fees. Students with a “on-book” or “traditional” status will be charged at the standard graduate rate based upon their individual residency. Contact one of our Financial Aid Coordinators to see finance options.
Summer 2020 Application Deadlines
- Early –February 3rd, 2020
- Final – April 6th 2020
Fall 2020 Application Deadlines
- Early- June 1st, 2020
- Final- July 27th, 2020
*Additional elective courses will be added soon. View our current course list here.
Master’s Minimum Requirements
Master’s Degree Minimum Requirements: For All Applicants (Domestic and International)
- A baccalaureate degree in a science subject from a regionally accredited institution. If your bachelor’s degree is not in a natural science subject, please email Program Director Kristin Wiisanen at email@example.com
- An upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher. To calculate what your upper-division GPA is, please use the Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
- The GRE, Graduate Record Examinations, is required. To be competitive, students should have scores as shown below (taking into account which version of the GRE exam you took).*An exemption for the GRE may be granted if you have earned a previous graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. If you have a graduate or professional degree from an international institution, you must take and submit GRE scores. There is no exception.
GRE Scores as of Aug. 2011:
*To compare the two exam score ranges on the old versus new scale, please see The GRE Guide to the Use of Scores
Once you’ve taken the exam, the scores take six weeks to get to the Admissions office. Please take this into account when you schedule your exam. Visit the GRE website to sign up to take the GRE.
Additional Master’s Degree Minimum Requirements: For International Applicants Only
The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School’s list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a Master’s Degree program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|